About Me

My photo
I am 16. I am a person. I have a pulse AND I breathe. I am 4'10". I love music I have ever changing hair colour (as you may be able to tell) I have blue eyes. I frame those eyes with black glasses, and sometime purple ones. I enjoy singing. I am in love. I am a poet of the written and spoken word as well as the image. I have no compassion for mankind as a whole, but I have compassion for people as individuals. I hate all forms of discrimination. I am just another person that cares for nothing, yet cares for everything. I am all that and nothing less.

Tuesday 1 March 2011

On Another Note...

I am proud to say that I love music, but I will not be posting any of my opinions on music in this blog.
If you care enough about my musical preferences, then go HERE.
Thank you.
Your Doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment