About Me

My photo
I am 16. I am a person. I have a pulse AND I breathe. I am 4'10". I love music I have ever changing hair colour (as you may be able to tell) I have blue eyes. I frame those eyes with black glasses, and sometime purple ones. I enjoy singing. I am in love. I am a poet of the written and spoken word as well as the image. I have no compassion for mankind as a whole, but I have compassion for people as individuals. I hate all forms of discrimination. I am just another person that cares for nothing, yet cares for everything. I am all that and nothing less.

Monday 5 September 2011

Can't think of a title

Wow, it's been months or something since my last post on here.
A lot has happened...

Larger than life is what these circumstances are. I can't really explain.
Love is a horrid and miserable thing that plucks every ounce of life from your very being.
Lust is a fool to you, as it is no more than a temptation that can only be acted on in one way.
Love  and lust are often confused with one-another, especially by teenagers. I know this for a fact, unfortunately.
I wish I wasn't such a meat-headed child, and that I had some form of substance to me.
Reckless as it seems I've destroyed a friendship without even doing anything.
I accepted the courtship of a particular teenage male, which resulted in the death of said friendship. It doesn't matter though; he's with another female now, whom is neither I nor my now "ex-friend"
I Don't really mind it though, for now...actually no that was a lie. But I shall remain his loyal friend as he is an amazing person and I feel as though my soul is bound to his.

Until next,
Your Doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment