About Me

My photo
I am 16. I am a person. I have a pulse AND I breathe. I am 4'10". I love music I have ever changing hair colour (as you may be able to tell) I have blue eyes. I frame those eyes with black glasses, and sometime purple ones. I enjoy singing. I am in love. I am a poet of the written and spoken word as well as the image. I have no compassion for mankind as a whole, but I have compassion for people as individuals. I hate all forms of discrimination. I am just another person that cares for nothing, yet cares for everything. I am all that and nothing less.

Friday 29 April 2011

What is this? (1)

Just A tempting thought
Within my mind
But what is this?
If there is nothing
What is nothing?
Stop this blood
"END IT YOU WASTE!!"

Break...right on time
Freeze me within inconsistent heartache
I wish it would
"STOP!" 


For all of us
We forgive
Forget
Love
Die

"We could live forever, if you've got the time..."

Your Doom

1 comment: